Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Point in time that work was scheduled to start on a schedule activity. called planned start date.
2. One of the defining points of a schedule network; a junction point joined to some or all of the other dependency lines
3. Request for proposal - but may have a narrower or more specific meaning
4. Logical relationship where initiation of the work of the successor schedule activity depends upon the initiation of the work of the predecessor schedule activity
5. Those processes performed to finalize all activities across all project management process groups to formally close the project or phase
6. Project schedule network diagram drawn in such a way that the position and length of the schedule activity represents its duration. bar chart that includes schedule network logic
7. Process which generates hundreds or thousands of probable performance outcomes based on probability distributions for cost and schedule on individual tasks. the outcomes are used to generate a probability distribution for a project as a whole.
8. An estimating technique that uses a statistical relationship between historical data and other variables (sq. foot in construction - lines of code in software development) to calculate an estimate for activity parameters such as scope - cost - budget
9. Collection of generally sequential - non overlapping product phases whose name and number are determined by the manufacturing and control needs of the organization.
10. Adding features and functionality (project scope) without addressing the effects on time - costs - and resources or without customer approval
11. Structure in which the project manager has full authority to assign priorities - apply resources and direct the work of persons assigned to the project
12. A source of variation that is inherent in the system and predictable. on a control chart - it appears as part of the random process variation and is indicated by random pattern of points within the control limits. also referred to as random cause
13. Compares technical accomplishments during project execution to the project management plan's schedule of planned technical achievements.
14. Documenting project purchasing decisions - specifying the approach and identifying potential sellers
15. Performed to defined a new project or a new phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase
16. The process of defining and documenting stakeholder needs to meet project objectives
17. Summary level project schedule that identifies the major deliverables and work breakdown structure components and key schedule milestones
18. Modification of a logical relationship that directs a delay in the successor activity. activity with a 10 day lag - cannot start until 10 days after an activity is finished
19. Form of progressive elaboration planning where the work to be accomplished in the near term is planned in detail at a low level of the work breakdown structure - while the work far in the future is planned at a relatively high level of the work break
20. The acquirer of products - services or results for an organization
21. Determining which risks may affect the project and documenting their characteristics
22. Condition or capability that must be met or possessed by a system - product - service result or component to satisfy a contract - standard - specification or other formally imposed document.
23. Identifying early and late start dates as well as early and late finish dates for the uncompleted portions of project schedule activities
24. Document that describes how procurement processes from developing procurement documentation through contract closure will be managed
25. An estimating technique that uses the values of parameters - such as scope - cost - budget - and duration or measures of scale such as size - weight - and complexity from a previous similar activity as the basis of estimating the same parameter or me
26. Deliverable or project work component at the lowest level of each branch of the work breakdown structure
27. Identifying and documenting relationships among project activities
28. Analytical technique that uses mathematical models to forecast future outcomes based on historical results. it is a method of determining the variance from a baseline parameter by using prior progress reporting periods data and projecting how much th
29. Identifying - documenting - approving or rejecting and controlling changes to the project baselines
30. Processes required to manage the timely completion of a project
Comptia Security +
Comptia Security +: Assessment And Risk Mgmt
Comptia Security +: Cryptography
Comptia Security +: Cyber Ops
Comptia Security +: Domain2 Compliance And Organization Security
Comptia Security +: Domain4 Application Security
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved