Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A ____ network uses radio frequencies to transmit data between computers and devices on a network.
2. The frequency spectrum extends ________.
3. The current version of wireless ethernet is ________.
4. "communication _________ enable a mixture of wired and wireless devices to connect over a network.
5. In a wireless ____ network, devices broadcast directly to each other.
6. A communications ____ determines how devices on a network communicate.
7. Any standard not fully developed and adopted as an official standards recognized by IEEE
8. A spread spectrum technique that transmits data on multiple channels simultaneously
9. An electronic device that receives a modulated signal and demodulates it
10. An authentication protocol used on both wired and wireless systems
11. The bandwidth of a carrier wave
12. A transmission technique that uses multiple channels to transmit data either simultaneously or sequentially
13. The time it takes data to be transmitted from the earth to a satellite
14. Refers to wireless network products used in the 802.11 category
15. The ability of an antenna to transmit electromagnetic signals in all directions
16. A standard developed to insure the safe exchange of data between a wireless network and a portable Wi-Fi device such as a cell phone
17. The band of radio frequencies associated with industrial - scientific - and medical devices
18. A wireless network that contains one or more access points (WAPs)
19. The process of mixing a data signal with a carrier wave
20. An electromagnetic wave of a set frequency that is used to carry data
21. Electromagnetic waves with a frequency range of 10 kHz to 3 -000 -000 MHz
22. The ability of an antenna to focus or aim an electromagnetic signal in a particular direction
23. A data encryption protocol that makes a wireless network as secure as a wired network
24. An unrestricted path for network transmissions
25. An electronic device that generates a carrier wave and modulates data signals into the carrier wave
26. The process of separating a data signal from a carrier wave
27. A technology based on radio waves connecting to designated areas referred to as cells
28. A wireless networking device that provides a connection between a wireless network and a cable-based network and controls the data flow of all packets on the wireless network
29. A Bluetooth network
30. Interference that matches the frequency of the carrier wave
31. A transmission technique that transmits data over different channels with in an assigned frequency range. Each channel is broadcast separately - or multiplexed.
32. A spread spectrum technique that transmits data on multiple channels sequentially
33. An orbit in which a satellite's rotational speed is synchronized with the aearth's rotational speed - making the satellite appear to stay in the same position relative to the Earth
34. Wireless network that does not contain a wireless access point (WAP)
35. A protocol that combines the wireless authentication method with encryption
Comptia Network + Wireless NOS Voip
Comptia Network Fundamentals
Comptia Project + Project Management
Comptia Security +
Comptia Security +: Assessment And Risk Mgmt
Comptia Security +: Cryptography
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved