Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is the correct order for steps in the six-step design process?
2. In a class B address - the first byte is in the ____ range.
3. The ____ controls the graphical screen.
4. To start the services required for Samba - enter: ____.
5. If the English manual pages are not shown automatically with the command man - you can display the English version of the manual page by setting ____.
6. A popular method to encourage visitor interactivity is through ____.
7. A ____ route defines the path a data packet can take for an entire destination network.
8. The ____ key in the info command moves the cursor to the beginning of the current info page.
9. . Runlevel ____ is the single-user mode.
10. The ____ part of a manual page contains the detailed description of the command.
11. You control the KDE desktop by using the KDE ____ located at the bottom of the desktop.
12. Keeping a website organized will help you ____.
13. The first version of UNIX was written in ____.
14. The signal ____ is used to end a process immediately.
15. By default - ____ virtual desktops are configured in the SLES 9 KDE desktop environment.
16. A ____ is a process that is started by another process.
17. You can enter the ____ command to display the registered local or remote names of a host - regardless of the operating system with which NetBIOS is run.
18. A ____ guarantees a trust relationship among all network services communicating with each other.
19. Because several users might also want to use several different programs simultaneously - mechanisms must be available to allow these programs to run simultaneously (____ capability).
20. A ____'s responsibilities vary dramatically - depending primarily on the staffing and other resources devoted to developing a website.
21. The ____ is the process ID of the parent process that created the current process.
22. ____ transmits at fast speeds on existing standard copper telephone wiring.
23. A collection of linked Web pages that typically starts with a home page is called a Web ____.
24. On the Web - you access graphics - sounds - video clips - and regular text using a ____ - which is a special software pointer that points to the location of the computer on which the specific information is stored - as well as the information itself.
25. NFS is frequently used together with ____ to provide centralized user management on a network.
26. You can use the ____ command to list all currently existing connections to the Samba server.
27. The SLES Linux kernel contains many new features compared to older Linux kernel - including support for multipe CPU's. How many CPU's can the SLES Linux kernel support?
28. ____ prevents individual users from using system resources excessively at the expense of other users.
29. The ____ option of the ps command is used to list processes hierarchically.
30. Multimedia and other technologies often require the use of a(n) ____ - which is a software program that allows certain content to function within the Web page.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved