1. The ____ metacharacter indicates background command execution.
2. Multimedia and other technologies often require the use of a(n) ____ - which is a software program that allows certain content to function within the Web page.
3. The ____ option of the ps command is used to list processes hierarchically.
4. ____ prevents individual users from using system resources excessively at the expense of other users.
5. The SLES Linux kernel contains many new features compared to older Linux kernel - including support for multipe CPU's. How many CPU's can the SLES Linux kernel support?
6. You can use the ____ command to list all currently existing connections to the Samba server.
7. NFS is frequently used together with ____ to provide centralized user management on a network.
8. On the Web - you access graphics - sounds - video clips - and regular text using a ____ - which is a special software pointer that points to the location of the computer on which the specific information is stored - as well as the information itself.
9. A collection of linked Web pages that typically starts with a home page is called a Web ____.
10. ____ transmits at fast speeds on existing standard copper telephone wiring.
11. The ____ is the process ID of the parent process that created the current process.
12. A ____'s responsibilities vary dramatically - depending primarily on the staffing and other resources devoted to developing a website.
13. Because several users might also want to use several different programs simultaneously - mechanisms must be available to allow these programs to run simultaneously (____ capability).
14. A ____ guarantees a trust relationship among all network services communicating with each other.
15. You can enter the ____ command to display the registered local or remote names of a host - regardless of the operating system with which NetBIOS is run.
16. A ____ is a process that is started by another process.
17. By default - ____ virtual desktops are configured in the SLES 9 KDE desktop environment.
18. The signal ____ is used to end a process immediately.
19. The first version of UNIX was written in ____.
20. Keeping a website organized will help you ____.
21. You control the KDE desktop by using the KDE ____ located at the bottom of the desktop.
22. The ____ part of a manual page contains the detailed description of the command.
23. . Runlevel ____ is the single-user mode.
24. The ____ key in the info command moves the cursor to the beginning of the current info page.
25. A ____ route defines the path a data packet can take for an entire destination network.
26. A popular method to encourage visitor interactivity is through ____.
27. If the English manual pages are not shown automatically with the command man - you can display the English version of the manual page by setting ____.
28. To start the services required for Samba - enter: ____.
29. The ____ controls the graphical screen.
30. In a class B address - the first byte is in the ____ range.
31. What is the correct order for steps in the six-step design process?
Comptia Network +
Comptia Network + Network Management And Trouble Shooting
Comptia Network + Wireless
Comptia Network + Wireless NOS Voip
Comptia Network Fundamentals
Comptia Project + Project Management
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved