1. Upgrade versions of Windows are for users who already have an existing installation of ____ - and who want to install the newer version on the same computer.
2. You can upgrade from Windows 98/ME to Windows Vista or Windows 7 with a ____.
3. Enterprise editions are like Ultimate editions - but sold to large ____.
4. Check the ____ to verify that hardware is compatible with the operating system.
5. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for Windows ____ and gadgets. Search and indexing improvements - Windows Media Center for playing and managing digital media
6. During install you can choose to ____ partitions (losing all existing data and any existing operating system installation) or install into an existing partition. If you do not do this - user data will be preserved following the installation.
7. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for ____ and indexing improvements.
8. The biggest advantage to using a 64-bit version is support for more than ____ of memory (most 32-bit systems can only use about 3GB of memory).
9. Moving from Windows XP is often not a trivial task because of ____ and ____ incompatibilities between XP and Vista/7.
10. Choose a Professional/Business/Ultimate edition of Windows if you need to connect to a ____.
11. The Starter edition comes only in a ____-bit version. Aero and the .NET framework is not supported. For Vista - the Starter edition is only available in 'emerging' markets. For Windows 7 - the edition is available world-wide - and is typically pre-in
12. As a final preparation step - perform a backup of your existing system. If you are doing a clean install - you can use the backup to restore ____ to the new installation.
13. Choose an ____ edition for BitLocker. These editions include all features of both Home and Professional editions.
14. Windows XP hardware recommendations include: 300 MHz processor - ____ MB RAM - 1.5 GB free disk space - CD or DVD drive - Super VGA (800x600).
15. With a clean installation - use the ____ for additional migration options - for example to migrate user settings to different computers.
16. Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate editions support running Windows XP as a ____.
17. With a clean installation - use ____ to transfer all user settings and data from the old installation to the new installation.
18. You can install Windows XP on the same partition but a different ____ than the existing installation of previous Windows versions.
19. Choose Windows 7 over Vista for improved ___ and restore flexibility._
20. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for ____ drive encryption.
21. ____ that cannot run Vista come with Windows XP Home preinstalled.
22. Home ____ editions include more features such as full Aero support - Windows Backup - and Media Center.
23. You __________ a 32-bit operating system on a 64-bit processor.
24. While you can purchase an upgrade copy of Windows if you want to move up two versions - you can only perform an in-place upgrade if you are moving only ____ version up.
25. Though an in-place upgrade does not affect user files and settings - you should still ____ the system prior to performing the installation in case something goes wrong.
26. The Starter edition Aero and the .NET framework (is/is not) supported.
27. You can create a ____ computer by keeping your existing installation of Windows.
28. You can upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows ____ with an upgrade or Clean install.
29. You would choose a 64-bit version if you needed to run 64-bit ____ or use hardware that had only 64-bit drivers.
30. You cannot do an in-place upgrade from a 32-bit operating system to a ___________(or vice versa).
Comptia Network +
Comptia Network + Network Management And Trouble Shooting
Comptia Network + Wireless
Comptia Network + Wireless NOS Voip
Comptia Network Fundamentals
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved