Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. You cannot do an in-place upgrade from a 32-bit operating system to a ___________(or vice versa).
2. You would choose a 64-bit version if you needed to run 64-bit ____ or use hardware that had only 64-bit drivers.
3. You can upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows ____ with an upgrade or Clean install.
4. You can create a ____ computer by keeping your existing installation of Windows.
5. The Starter edition Aero and the .NET framework (is/is not) supported.
6. Though an in-place upgrade does not affect user files and settings - you should still ____ the system prior to performing the installation in case something goes wrong.
7. While you can purchase an upgrade copy of Windows if you want to move up two versions - you can only perform an in-place upgrade if you are moving only ____ version up.
8. You __________ a 32-bit operating system on a 64-bit processor.
9. Home ____ editions include more features such as full Aero support - Windows Backup - and Media Center.
10. ____ that cannot run Vista come with Windows XP Home preinstalled.
11. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for ____ drive encryption.
12. Choose Windows 7 over Vista for improved ___ and restore flexibility._
13. You can install Windows XP on the same partition but a different ____ than the existing installation of previous Windows versions.
14. With a clean installation - use ____ to transfer all user settings and data from the old installation to the new installation.
15. Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate editions support running Windows XP as a ____.
16. With a clean installation - use the ____ for additional migration options - for example to migrate user settings to different computers.
17. Windows XP hardware recommendations include: 300 MHz processor - ____ MB RAM - 1.5 GB free disk space - CD or DVD drive - Super VGA (800x600).
18. Choose an ____ edition for BitLocker. These editions include all features of both Home and Professional editions.
19. As a final preparation step - perform a backup of your existing system. If you are doing a clean install - you can use the backup to restore ____ to the new installation.
20. The Starter edition comes only in a ____-bit version. Aero and the .NET framework is not supported. For Vista - the Starter edition is only available in 'emerging' markets. For Windows 7 - the edition is available world-wide - and is typically pre-in
21. Choose a Professional/Business/Ultimate edition of Windows if you need to connect to a ____.
22. Moving from Windows XP is often not a trivial task because of ____ and ____ incompatibilities between XP and Vista/7.
23. The biggest advantage to using a 64-bit version is support for more than ____ of memory (most 32-bit systems can only use about 3GB of memory).
24. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for ____ and indexing improvements.
25. During install you can choose to ____ partitions (losing all existing data and any existing operating system installation) or install into an existing partition. If you do not do this - user data will be preserved following the installation.
26. Choose Windows Vista/7 over Windows XP for Windows ____ and gadgets. Search and indexing improvements - Windows Media Center for playing and managing digital media
27. Check the ____ to verify that hardware is compatible with the operating system.
28. Enterprise editions are like Ultimate editions - but sold to large ____.
29. You can upgrade from Windows 98/ME to Windows Vista or Windows 7 with a ____.
30. Upgrade versions of Windows are for users who already have an existing installation of ____ - and who want to install the newer version on the same computer.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved