1. Automatic restore points are created in the background at regular intervals (by default once a day) as well as before ____ changes are made such as installing an application - installing an unsigned driver - or making other system changes.
2. With ____ - you choose the data you want to back up: system state data - entire volumes - or selected folders or files.
3. In Windows Vista - backups can be scheduled on all versions except for the ____ version (this version supports only manual backups).
4. The ____ data is the most important data for a company. Because it changes constantly - back it up frequently and on a regular schedule.
5. Complete PC Backup backs up everything on the system including the ____ - installed programs - drivers - and user data files.
6. Backups must be performed while the system is....
7. With Windows Vista - automatic file backup protects user files and lets you configure a schedule for taking regular backups. File backup only backs up ____ files.
8. In Windows Vista - network backups are/are not supported on Home editions.
9. Be sure to ___ your backup and restore strategy. It does no good to back up your data if you can't restore it.
10. Backups can be scheduled using the tools within the backup utility - or by creating a new task in the ____ folder in the Control Panel.
11. System Restore works only on ____ partitions. Restore points are automatically saved to the same disk using up to 15% of the available disk space (you can modify the amount of disk space used for restore points).
12. With Windows Vista you can only back up files that exist on an ____ partition.
13. A Windows Vista ____ backup creates a new backup of all the files you specify.
14. Backup media should be stored ____ to prevent the same disaster from affecting the network and the backup media.
15. You can ____ all files or selected files from the Windows Vista backup.
16. In Windows 7 - the ____ feature allows you to select individual folders and files - as well as include system files in the backup.
17. During a ____ backup - all system configuration information is backed up (system data cannot be backed up selectively in portions).
18. With Complete PC Backup you can select the ____ included in the backup - however the system volume is always included.
19. ____ automatically takes snapshots (called restore points) of your system. You can use these restore points to roll back your computer to a specific point-in-time configuration.
20. You can also manually create a _________.
21. Backups are saved on the same/different disk. Previous Versions does not protect against disk failure.
22. ____ is a simple way of backing up and restoring the operating system. Use it to recover from a hardware failure or other error that prevents the operating system from loading - backs up the system state data but does not back up user data.
23. After you take a backup with Windows Vista - you can add files to the backup. Adding files backs up only the ____ (new or modified files) and adds them to the existing backup.
24. System state data includes all of the files required to ____ and run the computer.
25. A ____ is a copy of data that is archived and which can be used to restore corrupt or lost data in the event of a hardware or system failure.
26. User data includes all ____ saved and modified by users or applications that users run.
27. User data is not modified when restoring to a restore point. You can/cannot use a restore point to recover user data - and any changes made since a restore point are retained following the restore.
28. When you restore previous versions - you can copy the previous version to a new ____ - or restore it to the same location (overwriting the existing version).
29. During the ASR backup - you create a floppy disk that is used along with the backup files and the Windows installation disc during the ____ procedure.
30. Application data includes files installed by an application and application ____ files.
Comptia A +: System Recovery
Comptia A +: Windows Pre Installation
Comptia Network +
Comptia Network + Network Management And Trouble Shooting
Comptia Network + Wireless
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved