Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. This device converts a visual input into a binary stream through an analog-to-digital conversion (ADC)
2. CPUS: What is CISC?
3. ZIF stands for ______.
4. A dime sized component of the camera head into which light enters and is converted into and electronic or video signal
5. What are the 5 Expansion Slot types - Daughter Boards or Riser Boards?
6. BIOS allows you to do 4 things - what are they?
7. A special RAM chip powered and maintained by a small battery that holds basic configuration data a computer needs to start.
8. How many pins is a DDR DIMM?
9. Speaker or microphone - Common color codes for connectors are: Red = Mic In - Blue = Line In - Green = Line Out
10. A serial mouse connects to a computer with this connector.
11. CPUs: What is RISC?
12. Serial mouse or external modem
13. Number of Pins for Drives: 4. FDD
14. A working PC is a combination of many different parts - also called a Field-Replaceable Unit (FRU) - can be replaced when faulty or upgraded to provide additional functionality.
15. The event of a program being loaded - retrieved - transmitted - or executed. Major components include: - CPU (Central Processing Unit) - RAM
16. Parallel devices connect to this connector.
17. The process of the computer presenting - displaying - or otherwise giving data. These devices include: - Video - Audio - Printing
18. What is a Blackout?
19. External modems most commonly connect to this port.
20. What does SODIMM stand for?
21. What does ECC stand for?
22. What does RIMM stand for?
23. Number of Pins for Drives: 2. SCSI
24. How many pins is a MICRODIMM DIMM?
25. Video cameras (most common) Less commonly - similar devices that use USB connectors such as printers or external drives
26. 10Base-2 Ethernet uses this cable.
27. A temporary data storage location that can be read from and written to.
28. What is a Brownout?
29. Joystick or MIDI device (game port) - High Density DB-15 - VGA/SVGA monitor - 6-pin Mini-DIN - PS/2-style keyboard or mouse - By convention - purple connectors are used for the keyboard - and green connectors are used for the mouse.
30. What does CRT stand for?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved