1. What does CRT stand for?
2. Joystick or MIDI device (game port) - High Density DB-15 - VGA/SVGA monitor - 6-pin Mini-DIN - PS/2-style keyboard or mouse - By convention - purple connectors are used for the keyboard - and green connectors are used for the mouse.
3. What is a Brownout?
4. A temporary data storage location that can be read from and written to.
5. 10Base-2 Ethernet uses this cable.
6. Video cameras (most common) Less commonly - similar devices that use USB connectors such as printers or external drives
7. How many pins is a MICRODIMM DIMM?
8. Number of Pins for Drives: 2. SCSI
9. What does RIMM stand for?
10. What does ECC stand for?
11. What does SODIMM stand for?
12. External modems most commonly connect to this port.
13. What is a Blackout?
14. The process of the computer presenting - displaying - or otherwise giving data. These devices include: - Video - Audio - Printing
15. Parallel devices connect to this connector.
16. The event of a program being loaded - retrieved - transmitted - or executed. Major components include: - CPU (Central Processing Unit) - RAM
17. A working PC is a combination of many different parts - also called a Field-Replaceable Unit (FRU) - can be replaced when faulty or upgraded to provide additional functionality.
18. Number of Pins for Drives: 4. FDD
19. Serial mouse or external modem
20. CPUs: What is RISC?
21. A serial mouse connects to a computer with this connector.
22. Speaker or microphone - Common color codes for connectors are: Red = Mic In - Blue = Line In - Green = Line Out
23. How many pins is a DDR DIMM?
24. A special RAM chip powered and maintained by a small battery that holds basic configuration data a computer needs to start.
25. BIOS allows you to do 4 things - what are they?
26. What are the 5 Expansion Slot types - Daughter Boards or Riser Boards?
27. A dime sized component of the camera head into which light enters and is converted into and electronic or video signal
28. ZIF stands for ______.
29. CPUS: What is CISC?
30. This device converts a visual input into a binary stream through an analog-to-digital conversion (ADC)
Comptia A +: Hardware Display Devices
Comptia A +: Portable Computing
Comptia A +: System Protection
Comptia A +: System Recovery
Comptia A +: Windows Pre Installation
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved