Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The ____ indicates how quickly a pixel can go from black - to white - and back to black and is indicated in milliseconds (ms).
2. There are currently two methods used for the backlight - 1) ____ that is currently the most common backlight source and require an inverter to provide AC power to the backlight.
3. The smaller the dot pitch - the more room there is for____ resolutions and the ____ a picture may be.
4. If you watch HDTV content (DVD movies) on a 16:10 monitor - the display will either be stretched slightly or have black bars (areas without video content) on the top and the bottom. If you want to optimize DVD viewing from your computer - consider pu
5. If you watch HDTV content (DVD movies) on a 16:10 monitor - the display will either be stretched slightly or have black bars (areas without video content) on the top and bottom. If you want to optimize DVD viewing from your computer - consider pu
6. Dual link DVI-D can support 60 Hz up to ____ x ____ resolution.
7. Common resolutions are often described using a naming standard - although these standards encompass much more than just resolution size. SXGA = ____ x ____ (5:4 aspect ratio).
8. Because of how the ____ monitor works - portions of the display tube cannot be used for displaying the image.
9. It is common for ____ monitors to support a wide number of resolutions - but LCD monitors often have a____ (optimum) display resolution.
10. A ____ connection on a video card provides digital output. These connections are rated as either single link or dual link.
11. ____ and active matrix are additional terms that are often used to describe LCD monitors. Currently - all LDC displays are these kinds of displays.
12. LCD monitors often include features for HDTV support such as built-in speakers and audio-out to ____ speakers. LCD monitors often include features for HDTV support such as an HDTV tuner to allow you to watch TV and change channels when the monitor is
13. The ____ indicates how quickly a pixel can go from black - to white - and back to black and is indicated milliseconds (ms).
14. The magnetic field used for drawing the image on the screen can cause a buildup of magnetism on internal monitor components. This magnetic field can cause color distortions - especially around the edges. To correct this problem - use the ____ feature
15. RT monitors use an electron beam that hits phosphor dots inside of a vacuum tube. While it is possible for a CRT monitor to have a digital connection - virtually all CRT monitors connect to the video card using a ____ (also called a D-sub) connector.
16. There are two methods of controlling the illumination of the phosphor - 2) an ____ consists of a screen of ultra thin vertical and horizontal wires. This configuration allows more electrons through resulting in a richer color display.
17. The ____ identifies the angle at which the image can still be seen. With LCD monitors - the image will be dimmer and colors distorted when viewed from an angle. It is described with two numbers: horizontal angle and vertical angle - with a higher num
18. Increasingly - the difference between an LCD monitor and an HDTV is being blurred. You can purchase an HDTV that can also function as a monitor - or a monitor that can function TV. Resolutions used by HDTV are: ____ and ____.
19. S-video (separate-video - Y/C - or S-VHS) connections are present on many video cards and supply ____ - video-only TV output.
20. Common resolutions are often described using a naming standard - although these standards encompass much more than just resolution size. SXGA+ = ____ x ____.
21. Most manufactures have started using a ____ measure of response time - which makes the response time faster than a white-to-black response time.
22. LCD monitors often include features for HDTV support such as support for ____ to watch copy-protected content.
23. ____ (1280 x 720 progressive scan) and ____ (1920 x 1080 with interlacing) identify displays that do not support full HD content - with both 720p and 1080i being comparable in quality.
24. VA panels have ____ color reproduction and wider viewing angles than TN displays - but with slower response times and a higher cost.
25. ____ panels offer the best contrast ratios of the display types - and are well suited for movies that require good contrast.
26. There are ____ to identify and possibly fix dead pixels on a monitor.
27. Resolutions with a W in the name are X____ resolutions with a 16:10 aspect ratio. In addition to these standard resolutions - you can also purchase monitors with the 16:9 aspect ratio used by HDTV content.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved