1. As a COM programmer, by which method would you destroy a COM object ?
2. IUnknown is an example of which kind of interface ?
3. Which interface is for accessing type libraries ?
4. CLSIDs are GUIDs that refer to :
5. Which is the incorrect statement regarding interfaces ?
6. DCOM is ideally suited to Internet technology for business applications. Which of the following would not support the above statement ?
7. Other than DCOM, which other IPC mechanism can be used ?
8. MTA stands for :
9. How many bits is a GUID ?
10. COM is not :
11. Which COM interface supports automation ?
12. Which one is a technology based on COM ?
13. IID stands for :
14. A stub is :
15. COM calls it classes :
16. Which parameters do you have to pass to the CoCreateInstance function ?
17. In which file is the Component Object Library implemented on Windows NT and Windows 95/98 ?
18. By which method of the IUnknown interface do clients dynamically discover at run-time whether or not an interface is supported by a component object ?
19. DCOM is an IPC mechanism.Here IPC stands for :
20. The threading model that defined a set of isolated but identical processing spaces for thread execution is called :
21. UDT stands for :
22. Which one is the correct statement regarding IDL ?
23. The implementation of the interfaces is done through :
24. Identify the incorrect statement from the following :
25. An interface that can be seen only within the object model or component in which it is defined is scoped as :
26. A dual interface is one :
27. An interface that can be seen only in the class in which it is defined is scoped as :
28. What is the similarity/relation between named pipes and DCOM ?
29. In which tool/language, can you make COM components ?
30. When a GUID identifies an interface, it is known as a :
31. GUID stands for :
32. Which method would you use to create new GUIDs ?
33. How many fields does a HRESULT consist of ?
34. The main goal of COM is :
35. What mechanism is provided by COM for reuse of code ?
36. A self-registering component is one :
37. COM stands for :
38. Which statement is not true regarding interfaces ?
39. Which language does COM prescribe for the creation of components ?
40. Which compiled element does not run in-process ?
41. CLSID stands for :
42. The number of methods in the IUnknown interface is :
43. Point out the incorrect statement regarding proxies :
44. Following are some statements regarding interfaces. Which is the only incorrect one ?
45. What is the mechanism used in COM to uniquely identify components ?
46. Which statement is wrong about the benefits of type libraires ?
47. If an object does not support a requested interface, QueryInterface returns:
48. Standard marshalling is provided by which file ?
49. An interface is :
50. The extension of a type library is :
51. By which method of the IUnknown interface, can a client obtain pointers to other routines by requesting an interface pointer ?
52. Choose the false statement from the following regarding interfaces :
53. Which are the methods of the IUnknown interface ?
54. What technique does DCOM use to handle garbage collection of objects ?
55. Which one is a disadvantage of MIDL ?
56. Identify the incorrect statement regarding vtables :
57. Which statement is incorrect regarding the LockServer method ?
58. Which one is a COM interface for database access ?
59. Which one is not an objective of COM ?
60. Which approach to binding will result in the best performance ?
61. A component category is identified by :
62. Identification of the COM object stored in the Windows registry is known as :
63. MIDL stands for :
64. Which interface must be supported by a COM object ?
65. Which one is not a feature of COM ?
66. How many different kinds of interfaces are there in COM?
67. Which languages/tools can interact with COM through dispatch interfaces ?
68. How many bytes is a GUID ?
69. The AddRef method of the IUnknown interface is :
70. Which statement is incorrect regarding the IUnknown interface ?
71. What utility will you use to install and run servers remotely via DCOM ?
72. COM provides location transparency by :
73. Which is the incorrect statement about GUIDs ?
74. The LockServer method is used to :
75. When a GUID is used to identify a COM object, it is known as a :
76. What are the various types of marshalling ?
77. IIDs are GUIDs that refer to :
78. What function can you use to add information about a type library to the system registry ?
79. Which one is not a disadvantage of MIDL ?
80. Which interface is to be implemented by a class which is designed especially to manufacture other COM objects ?
81. Which statement regarding DCOM is incorrect ?
82. Which statement is incorrect regarding dispatch interfaces ?
83. IClassFactory is an example of which kind of interface ?
84. How are interfaces versioned ?
85. The basic unit of thread safety in COM is called a :
86. A proxy is :
87. Which interface is for accessing type information ?
88. Under what registry key will the pathname of an out-of-process COM server be found ?
89. Which interface is used by a COM-using program to invoke a COM object's properties, methods and events by name ?
90. Which one is the only feature of COM ?
91. Which statement regarding marshalling code is not true ?
92. An ActiveX control has persistent properties.Which interface must it implement ?
93. The component needs to be run in a separate space or separate thread from the client application.Which type of server would you use ?
94. How is the instancing property value of an externally creatable class different from a dependent object class ?
95. Components can include :
96. Which is the base interface ?
97. You want to register a COM component named mydll.dll. Which one is the correct syntax for registering the component ?
98. IDL stands for :
99. Which one is not a type of identifier ?
100. In which case is marshalling code not used ?
Windows Mobile Development
Regular Expressions with PHP Test
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved