1. A clock is set right at 8 a.m. The clock gains 10 minutes in 24 hours will be the true time when the clock indicates 1 p.m. on the following day?
2. A clock is set right at 6 a.m. The clock loses 16 minutes in 24 hours. What will be the true time when the clock indicates 10 p.m. on 4th day?
3. A watch which gains uniformly, is 6 min. slow at 8 o'clock in the morning Sunday and it is 6 min. 48 sec. fast at 8 p.m. on following Sunday. When was it correct?
4. At what time between 5 and 6 o'clock are the hands of a clock 3minapart?
5. Find at what time between 8 and 9 o'clock will the hands of a clock being the same straight line but not together.
6. At what time between 4 and 5 o'clock will the hands of a clock be at right angle?
7. At what time between 2 and 3 o'clock will the hands of a clock be together?
8. Find the angle between the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock when 3.25.
Height and Distance
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved