1. The breadth of a rectangular field is 60% of its length. If the perimeter of the field is 800 m,what is the area of the field?
2. The length of a rectangular polt is 20 metres more than its breadth. If the cost fencing the plot Rs.26.50 per metre Rs.5300, what is the length of the plot in metres?
3. A rectangular parking space is marked out by painting three of its sides. If the length of the unpainted sides is 9 feet, and the sum of the length of the two painted sides is 37 feet, then what is the area of the parking space in square feet?
4. The length of a rectangular plot is 60% more than its breadth. If the diffrent between the length and the breadth of that rectangle is 24 cm, what is the area of the rectangle?
5. A rectangular plot measuring 90 metres is to be encloseed by wire fencing. If the poles of the fence are kept 5 metres apart, how many poles will be needed?
6. Area of a Rectangular park is 2400 sq.meter. If length of the park decreases 5 meters the area decreases 20 sq.meters. Perimeter of the park is-
7. The length of a rectangle is 18 cm and its breadth is 10 cm. When the length is increased to 25 cm, what will be the breadth of the rectangle if the area remains the same?
8. The length of a room is 5.5 m and width is 3.75 m. Find the cost of paving the floor by slabs at the rate of Rs.800 per sq metre.
9. What are the least number of square tiles required to pave the floor of a room 15 m 17 cm long and 9 m 2 cm broad ?
10. 50 square stone slabs of equal size were needed to cover a floor area of 72 sq.m. Find the length of each stone slab.
11. The perimeters of 5 squares are 24 cm, 32 cm, 40 cm, 76 cm and 80 cm respectively. The perimeter of another square equal in area to the sum of the area of these square is
12. What will be the cost of gardening 1 meter boundary around a rectangular plot having perimeter of 340 meters at the rate of Rs. 10 per square meter ?
13. A towel, when bleached, was found to have lost 20% of its length and 10% of its breadth. The percentage of decrease in area is ?
14. A courtyard is 25 meter long and 16 meter board is to be paved with bricks of dimensions 20 cm by 10 cm. The total number of bricks required is
15. A farmer wishes to start a 100 sq. m. rectangular vegetable garden. Since he has only 30 meter barbed wire, he fences three sides of the garden letting his house compound wall act as the fourth side fencing. Then find the dimension of the garden.
16. The Diagonals of two squares are in the ratio of 2:5. find the ratio of their areas.
17. The perimeters of two squares are 40 cm and 32 cm. Find the perimeter of a third square whose area is equal to the difference of the areas of the two squares .
18. A rectangular field is to be fenced on three sides leaving a side of 20 feet uncovered.If the area of the field is 680 sq.ft, how many feet of fencing will be required ?
19. The area of a rectangle is 460 square metres. If the length is 15% more than the breadth, what is the breadth of the rectangular field ?
20. The percentage increase in the area of a rectangle, if each of its sides is increased by 20% is
Boats and Streams
Clock and Time
Height and Distance
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved