1. What is the synonym of the word "tally"?
2. What does the word "scale" mean?
3. What is a sample?
4. What is the same-change rule for subtraction?
5. What is rubber-sheet geometry?
6. What does "row" mean in spreadsheet terms?
7. What does it mean to "round down"?
8. What is a figure called that has rotation symmetry?
9. How are Roman Numerals used?
10. What are Roman numerals?
11. What is a right prism?
12. What is a right cylinder?
13. What is a right angle?
14. What is another name for a rhombus?
15. What is the plural of rhombus?
16. What is the meaning of the word "revolve"?
17. What does "revolution" mean?
18. What is a repeating decimal?
19. What is the definition of "remainder"?
20. What is a relation symbol?
21. Which of the following is not a regular tessellation?
22. Lines of longitude are also called what?
23. What are lines of latitude also called?
24. On a globe, latitude lines are also known as what?
25. What is a line segment?
26. A line plot is a sketch of data in which check marks, Xs, or other symbols above a labeled line show what?
27. What is a line of symmetry?
28. What is the line of reflection?
29. What is a line graph?
30. In Euclidean geometry, what is an undefined term for line?
31. What is a line?
32. What are like terms?
33. What is the name for fractions with equal denominators?
34. What is a letter-number pair?
35. What is the longer dimension of a rectangle called?
36. What is the length of a factor string?
37. What is the distance between two points on a 1-dimensional figure called?
38. Which of the following is not a side of a right triangle?
39. What is left-to-right subtraction?
40. What is the least common multiple of 6 and 8?
41. What is the least common denominator of 1⁄2, 4⁄5, and 3⁄8?
42. What is the name of the algorithm for multiplying multidigit numbers?
43. A degree measure locating a place on Earth north or south of the equator is what?
44. What is a landmark in Everyday Mathematics?
45. What does the word "Label" mean in the context of mathematics?
46. In Everyday Mathematics, a kite cannot have ____.
47. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a kite?
48. How many kilometers are in a mile?
49. How many meters are in a kilometer?
50. About how many pounds is a kilogram?
51. How many grams are in a kilogram?
52. What does the prefix "kilo-" mean?
53. What is the key sequence?
54. What does it mean to "juxtapose" in an expression?
55. What does it mean when we say "5n" in an expression?
56. Is an isosceles triangle a triangle with at least two sides of different lengths?
57. What is an isosceles trapezoid?
58. What is an isometry transformation?
59. Which of the following is not an irrational number?
60. What does it mean when a company is "in the red"?
61. What does it mean to be "in the black"?
62. What is the interval between 0 and 1 on a number line called?
63. What is the set of all numbers between two numbers a and b called?
64. What does it mean when two lines intersect?
65. What does interquartile range mean?
66. What does it mean to interpolate?
67. Which of the following is NOT true about the interior of a figure?
68. What is the interior of a figure?
69. What is interest?
70. 0 is its own _______.
71. What is an instance of a pattern?
72. A polygon whose vertices are all on the same circle is known as what?
73. What is the input in a function machine?
74. What is the term for a number sentence with a relation symbol other than =?
75. What is indirect measurement?
76. What does " Billings, D3" mean?
77. What does "index of locations" mean?
78. What is the independent variable in a function?
79. What is an independent variable?
80. What is the formula to convert inches to feet?
81. What is a fraction with a numerator that is greater than or equal to its denominator called?
82. What is the image of a figure that is produced by a transformation of another figure called?
83. What is a figure that is produced by a transformation of another figure called?
84. How many faces does an icosahedron have?
85. What is an icon?
86. What is the hypotenuse?
87. What does horizontal mean?
88. What is the horizon?
89. How many sides does a hexagon have?
90. Hat does the prefix "hexa-" mean?
91. What is a Heptagon?
92. What is the meaning of the prefix "hepta"?
93. What is the prefix for seven?
94. The word "hemisphere" can mean which of the following?
95. What is another word for 'hemisphere'?
96. What is the height of a triangle?
97. What is the height of a rectangle?
98. What is the height of a pyramid or cone?
99. Which of the following is not a type of height?
100. What is the meaning of "hand span"?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved