1. Ultimately, SAP HANA database will replace all databases used in BI/BW, ECC and all other SAP Systems.
2. What method is used to extract tables from ECC server in real time?
3. Which new connection type is available as of SAP BusinessObjects Data Services 4.0?
4. How can you evaluate the speed of a calculation within the database?
5. SAP HANA modeler is a graphical data modeling tool which allows you to design analytical models and later analytical privileges, that governs the access to those models. Which of the following represents a logic flow of activities?
6. By selecting Data Preview tab you can view
7. Which of the following must be running to view SAP HANA Diagnosis Files if the SAP HANA database is offline?
8. What is the connection type for communication between the SAP LT Replication Server and the non-SAP source system?
9. What is an example of a selective data load using SAP Landscape Transformation?
10. What source databases does HANA support for batch loads ?
11. SAP HANA contains OLAP data (only) in the memory.
12. What is the mandatory setting for configuring the import server in the SAP HANA studio?
13. Which tool contains dedicated monitoring functionality for SAP HANA?
14. Network authentication protocol is required for HANA server access?
15. Which type of access does the Project Explorer view provide to repository content in SAP HANA studio?
Rust Programming Language
Real Time Operating System
Signals and Systems
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved