1. How can you verify the status of the SSH service after the system has booted?
2. What is the superblock used for?
3. What options with the yum command would you use to remove a package?
4. What does the rdnc-confgen command do?
5. Which file shows you all the client IP addresses?
6. What command can you use to create a file system?
7. What command can you use to check the config file of the DHCP server?
8. What benefit does a web proxy provide to your network?
9. What is VNC?
10. What command is used to show all services being controlled by the xinetd daemon?
11. Are additional packages besides httpd required for a secure website - If so - what are they?
12. How would you view all Boolean options for the HTTP service?
13. What client-side command can you use to test your FTP server connection?
14. How would you disable SELinux protection for NFS - allowing shares to be read/write?
15. What option would you use to query an installed package using the rpm command?
16. There are four types of DNS servers. Name them.
17. What is the /etc/vsftpd/user_list file used for?
18. The INPUT chain being used is the default under Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5. This rule...
19. How can you check the currently mounted file systems?
20. How would you go about creating a static route?
21. The virt-install package allows you to manage virtual machines _____________. The virt-manager package allows you to manage virtual machines via a GUI interface.
22. What is a virtual host?
23. What command can you use to monitor and troubleshoot network connections?
24. If you want a specific action to take place when user01 logs in to the system - which file would you edit?
25. What port does NFS use by default?
26. What command can be used to easily list all the options in the FTP main config file?
27. What happens to jobs that are scheduled to run while the system is off?
28. Can you name three utilities that can be used for network or DNS client troubleshooting?
29. What file is used to maintain custom parameters for the kernel during system boot?
30. What port must be opened on the firewall for DNS?
iOS Game Development
iOS 5 App Development 2
iOS 5 App Development Basics
Programming Logic and Design
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved