Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Program to analyze standard log files and send a summary email to root
2. Uninstall a package group with yum
3. Append this to the /etc/rsyslog.conf to send mail to [email protected]
4. Flush the firewall of all rules
5. Send all debug level messages to /var/log/debug.log
6. Set process priority with renice - -20 highest - 20 lowest - 0 is default
7. Messages related to cron log
8. Restart the ntpd service
9. FTP package used in RHEL 6
10. Should be done with yum and install as opposed to update if done with RPM option "i" should be used and not "u"
11. Disks available for partitions
12. Search for a package with firefox in the description
13. Get information about a package named firefox4
14. Install star
15. GUI File Manager
16. Remote file copy /home/test1.html to the /var/pub directory on server6 while preserving metadata
17. Location of repo's
18. List VMs
19. Install with RPM
20. Display packages that match the pathname
21. Install the VNC server package
22. Set a VNC password
23. Redirect errors to std out
24. Install a package named firefox4
25. Install the star compression tool create an archive with the star tool.
26. Show IP address with the IP command
27. Import a public key
28. RPM package naming
29. Handles dependencies while RPMs do not uses preconfigured repos
30. Repos for yum
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved