1. In Archive Destination Status which indicates whether there was a problem accessing the destination?
2. The SQL*Plus command ARCHIVE LOG LIST displays archiving information for the connected instance?
3. Which parameter is used to specify a maximum of two locations,used to specify a primary archive destination?
4. In Specifying the Mode of Log Transmission which modes of transmitting archived logs to their destination are?
In the Archive Log List Command which displays below tells you all the necessary information regarding the archived redo log settings for the current instance?
SQL> ARCHIVE LOG LIST
Database log mode Archive Mode
Automatic archival Enabled
Archive destination \oracle\oradata\IDDB2\archive
Oldest online log sequence 11160
Next log sequence to archive 11163
Current log sequence 11163
6. Controlling Trace Output Generated by the Archivelog Process in which trace value 64 is?
7. In Dynamic Performance view which shows if the database is in ARCHIVELOG or NOARCHIVELOG mode and if MANUAL (archiving mode) has been specified?
8. Which parameter uses all MANDATORY destinations plus some number of non-standby OPTIONAL destinations to determine whether LGWR can overwrite the online log?
9. Which transmission involves transmitting files ta a local disk?
10. The LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_STATE_n initialization parameter lets you control the availability state of the specified destination (n) in which status DEFER indicates?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved