Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The Object class is not a parent class of all the classes in java by default?
2. The clone() method is defined in?
3. The object cloning is a way to create exact copy of an object?
4. Which method causes the current thread to wait for the specified milliseconds, until another thread notifies? (invokes notify() or notifyAll() method)?
5. Which class is thread-safe i.e. multiple threads cannot access it simultaneously,So it is safe and will result in an order?
6. Which method of object class can clone an object?
7. Generally string is a sequence of characters, But in java, string is an:
8. In which string class function returns the number of characters in a string?
9. How many constructors are defined in StringTokenizer class?
10. Which constructor creates an empty string buffer with the specified capacity as length.
11. Java defines a peer class of String, called?
12. By overriding the toString() method of the Object class, we can return values of the object, so we don't need to write much code?
13. In which standard collection classes implements a linked list data structure?
14. Which method compares the given object to this object?
15. This method of StringBuffer Class is used to insert the specified string with this string at the specified position?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved