Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Blog is shortened version of
2. A digital tool that allows readers to directly access content elsewhere on a site is called
3. A downloadable audio file that is the digital equivalent of a talk-radio broadcast is called
4. A bit of information placed on a blog or social networking site is called
5. “Think of a bird chasing a foil gum wrapper across a lawn for no good reason, and you get the idea” Example Related to Term
6. Shovelware is The process of treating a _____ like a storage bin for content that has been “shoveled” from traditional platforms onto the web.
7. Vlog is also called blog
8. _____ is the term used to describe when sites became a giant storage bin of content that was transferred from a standard platform to the web.
9. Websites become ______ when they fail to provide additional content on a regular basis.
10. Blogs can help you inform readers as well as ______.
11. ______ impacts examine the severity of the impact.
12. When it comes to web writing, keep it ______.
13. Think about ______ beyond a simple reaction.
14. Creating a link to a ______ of a word can make things easier on your readers.
15. Blogging is a way to reach an active and interested audience at any point in time with important and engaging information.
16. Most traditional media outlets maintain a digital presence through standard websites that feature their regular content that already ran in the paper or on TV.
17. Public-relations practitioners can sidestep mainstream media outlets and speak directly to the public through a blog.
18. People head to the web for long pieces of information.
19. Social media tools cannot be scaled or adapted to fit the needs of an audience.
20. It’s a great idea to have a blog just for the sake of blogging.
21. Social networking websites such as Facebook and LinkedIn provide you with an option to meet people with similar interests and showcase your skills and products.
22. Media professionals have not embraced Twitter on a professional level.
23. When working on the web, you should announce information to your audience as soon as you can.
24. To better fit the “web of information” approach, you want to write in big, loose chunks that tell complex stories.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved