1. A brochure is meant to alert your list of audience members as to an opportunity you want them to consider.
2. A campaign will need to establish a tone of voice that matches the brand’s overall tone.
3. In writing marketing copy, it’s often enough just to convince people something is good.
4. As a copywriter for an organization, your job is to create clear messages that target a defined audience.
5. With the main body copy, you should provide your audience with opportunities to do something.
6. The first sentence or two of your body copy works like a lead in some ways.
7. A campaign is a permanent aspect of the organization and is deeply rooted in every aspect of how that group acts.
8. In most cases, you will not establish a brand but rather work to enhance it through the development of a campaign.
9. The ______ should deliver on the promises outlined in the headline and the first paragraph.
10. In writing for marketing, the ______ should serve as a dominant element in your piece.
11. ______ mailers can be anything from a post card to a small magazine-style piece?
12. The ______ is a permanent aspect of the organization and is deeply rooted in every aspect of how that group acts.
13. A(n) ______ incorporates a variety of elements, including your organization’s name, its logos, its activities, and its relationships.
14. ______ need to understand their audience members just as much as anyone else in the field of media.
15. Whether you mail them to potential customers, feature them in a rack of information or leave them behind after a sales call, ______ offer you an opportunity to inform and persuade people.
16. A list of terms that should be used within copy to maintain the overall feel of the brand is called
17. Tag-line is a memorable line or a ______ in a campaign that ties product to the minds of readers.
18. The requirement in advertising that the creative aspects of an advertisement relate to the product itself or to the overall marketing strategy called strategic relevance.
19. Opt-in is a _____ technique that allows interested consumers to notify an organization.
20. One-sheet mailer is a promotional tool sent through the mail contains a list of important information about goods or services on a _____page of paper.
21. Multifold is a form of ______ using a single piece of paper folded into multiple panels.
22. _____ is the process of using various media platforms to reach audience members in hopes of selling them goods or services.
23. Innovators are the people who break mold entirely and make______ changes.
24. _____ blast is a mass digital mailing sent out to a list of potential consumers or interested parties.
25. Campaign is a series of promotional pieces.
26. The process of creating identifying characteristics that come to mind when consumers think of an organization or its goods and services is called _____.
27. A ____ that organizations develop to define jargon in user-friendly terms is called a brand dictionary.
28. People who see what others have done and look for better ways to do it are called _____.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved