Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. One of three key needs writers strive to _____ amond readers is action statements.
2. The group of people media practitioners hope to reach with their content is called _____.
3. Audience segmentation divides people into groups to target people more effectively.
4. Conflict is one of five key interest elements that emphasizes a situation for a mutually exclusive goal.
5. Demographics is a ______.
6. _____ assesses the degree to which a writer can explain the information to the reader in an interesting way.
7. Fame element emphasizes the overall importance of the individual involved in the content.
8. FOCII is a _____ device helpful in remembering interesting elements.
9. An audience characteristic media practitioners rely on to target audience members based on their ______ location is geographic information.
10. Immediacy is among ____ elements of interest.
11. Impact can be measured _______.
12. Interest elements are informational aspects of content to draw ______ members to the content.
13. In microtargeting, marketers use extremely common demographic characteristics.
14. A small, specialized area of information on which a media outlet might provide coverage is called_____.
15. News of the weird is called _____
16. Outlets can use more than one_____.
17. Personification is a way to view an audience by creating a prototypical audience.
18. Platforms are not limited to ______ broadcast and online dissemination.
19. Psychographics are not limited to personality traits, values, interests and attitudes.
20. A measurement that assesses the severity of an impact is called.
21. A measurement that assesses the numerical reach of an impact is known as
22. Value is the degree to which something _____ to a reader by out-lining a clear personal impact.
23. When two or more individuals or collective units are seeking a goal that is mutually exclusive, ______ will arise.
24. The element of ______ helps you explain how the information you put forth will directly affect the readers.
25. ______ perspectives measure the numerical reach of an impact.
26. ______ impacts examine the severity of the impact.
27. When an audience needs to understand why a story matters to them, this need can be met by ______.
28. When an audience needs engagement, this need can be met by ______.
29. In order to make audiences care about a story, it is helpful to offer them ______.
30. Demographics commonly include age, gender, race, education, and relationship status.
31. Microtargeting targets people based on specific interests.
32. Microtargeting has become a huge factor in political campaigns over the past
33. People relate well to events that happen far away from them and less to those that happen near to them.
34. Psychographics allow media professionals to examine an audience based on personality traits, values, interests, and attitudes, to name a few.
35. One way to approach your audience is to conceptualize its members in a way that makes them more real for you.
36. The less important the person, the more likely people will pay attention.
37. In the field of media, we ignore rarities and avoid reporting on elements that make them different from everyday occurrences.
38. When two or more individuals or collective units are seeking a goal that is mutually exclusive, conflict will arise.
39. People don’t really want to know what is happening around them before anyone else does.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved