1. ______ questions can solicit extended answers from your sources.
2. It is a good idea to record your interviews ______.
3. If a source says you can’t record the interview, ______.
4. One great element of digital interviews is ______.
5. In approaching a source, either by phone, in person, or through some other means, make sure you display ______.
6. According to your text, one of the best places to get information about an interview subject is from ______.
7. Conducting the interview at your subject’s home base is recommended because it can keep them more relaxed and ______.
8. Many companies provide miniature ______ on their staff members, especially those in the upper echelon of the organization.
9. A shortened version of “application” that refers to downloadable programs, traditionally associated with mobile devices is called app.
10. A standard for recording conversations that requires both of the people involved in the conversation to be aware of the recording in order for it to be legal is called two party consent.
11. “Trade press” focuses only on______
12. A negative term that describes how a writer takes incoherent content from a source and passes it along to the audience in a verbatim format is called_____.
13. Open-ended question is an inquiry to induce an ______ answer.
14. A standard for recording conversations that requires only one of the people involved in the conversation to be aware of the recording in order for it to be legal is known as
15. Loaded questions do not offer sources a chance to proclaim.
16. Gotcha journalism is a _____ term that describes reporting intended to trap and embarrass sources.
17. A simple,non elaborative answer is called ______.
18. A journalistic term for pieces of published copy is _____.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved