Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The use of internet platforms to solicit resources (particularly information, goods, and services) from the general public is known as ______
2. A news selection criterion that refers to how recently an event has occurred; the more recent the event, the more likely it meets the criterion of newsworthiness is known as _________
3. ______ is a news selection criterion that refers to how close events happen to an audience either geographically or culturally.
4. A news selection criterion that refers to how well-known people and events are to an audience
5. A news selection criterion that refers to the degree to which something would appeal to the emotions of audiences; events that are likely to trigger emotions of admiration, appreciation, amusement, fear, and anger are more likely to be considered newsworthy is known as _______
6. A belief among managers of media companies that it is their job to identify
7. ________ is the psychological principle that says that people generally seek out media messages that reinforce their existing beliefs and behavioral patterns rather than messages that challenge those beliefs and behaviors.
8. Information that is presented as news while being faulty in some way, such as being inaccurate or presenting only a partial explanation that misleads audiences is known as ________.
9. ______ is a set of beliefs about what news should be; because people hold different beliefs about what constitutes news .
10. The specialization of news vehicles in response to a fragmenting niche audience.
11. The ability to spot things in news stories that trigger people to analyze the facts and the way the story is told is known as ________.
12. _______ is a news selection criterion that refers to how much impact the story is likely to have on the audience
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved