1. One of the most popular ____ options is netflix.
2. instead analyze messages carefully to ensure greater accuracy
3. Tolerance for Ambiguity is willingness to follow situations into unfamiliar territory that go beyond our _______and take us out of our comfort zone.
4. The ability to understand and control one’s emotions are known as?
5. _________ is a problem-solving method (in contrast to vertical thinking) that uses intuition and creative insights more than logic.
6. _______ is a problem-solving method (in contrast to lateral thinking) that is based on a standard step-by-step logical progression
7. The ability to be creative, make leaps of insight, and perceive things in a fresh and novel manner is known as __________.
8. The ability to be creative, make leaps of insight, and perceive things in a fresh and novel manner is known as __________.
9. The ability to memorize facts as well as the facility to absorb the images, definitions, opinions, and agendas of others.
10. Field dependency is a natural ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise in any message where the noise is the chaos of symbols and images while the signal is the information that emerges from the chaos.
11. Transported Exposure State is the experience of being exposed to a media message and being swept away by it into a different place and time so that you lose sense of your current physical surroundings and current point in time.
12. The experience of being exposed to a media message without being aware of the message is known as _________
13. The experience of being exposed to a media message with a high degree of awareness of the media message as well as high awareness of standing apart from the message while analyzing it is known as______.
14. The experience of being exposed to a media message and being swept away by it into a different place and time so that you lose sense of your current physical surroundings and current point in time is known as _______
15. The experience of being aware of a media message and actively processing its information while being exposed to the message is known as _______
16. _________ is a mental state in which we put our minds on automatic pilot and filter out almost all message options
17. _____ is a media message that creates a trace element in a person’s mind.
18. The media message falls within a person’s bandwidth of visual and/or auditory perception is known as ________.
19. Physical Exposure is the message and the person occupies the different physical space for some period of time so that exposure to the media message is possible.
20. Exposure to a media message that takes place in the attentional state; conscious awareness of the media message is known as _______
21. Exposure is the condition of being in proximity (place and time) to a message, having the message occur within our general abilities, and gaining some impression .
22. Fram is a set of experiences we use to interpret media messages; frames are composed of our beliefs,________, emotions, and so on
23. The ability to accomplish a task successfully, such as matching the meaning of a media message element; in contrast to skills, competencies are categorical: either you can perform the task successfully or you cannot is known as______
24. Standard meanings for symbols that are shared by all people; these are the dictionary meanings we memorize for words and symbols when we are in elementary school.
25. Screening programs that email providers use to filter out messages that have been identified as being sent by spammers are known as
26. The information-processing task in which we engage in a process of creating our own meaning for a media message is known as _______
27. The information-processing task in which we engage in a process of recognizing elements (referents) in a media message and automatically
28. _______ is the information-processing task in which people continually make decisions about filtering out media messages (ignoring them) or filtering them in (paying attention to them).
29. A sequence of tasks that include filtering media messages, meaning matching, and meaning construction is known as ____
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved