1. People who work in the media industries and exhibit skills that are especially unique is known as Below-The-Line Employees
2. _______ is the comparison of a business’s annual profit to the size of its asset base, expressed as a percentage.
3. The comparison of a business’s annual profit to its annual revenues, expressed as a percentage is known as _______
4. Consumers pay extra for advertised goods and services and this extra revenue flows from the advertisers to the media companies are known as _______
5. Consumers make payments indirectly to media companies in exchange for access to their messages are known as direct support
6. When audience members do not think about their media exposures and do not make active decisions as they negotiate their resources of time and money; instead, audiences continue with the automatic habits that follow a goal of maintaining a minimal level of uninterrupted satisfaction is known as
7. ______ is a practice among marketers that begins with research to identify audience needs and then creates the types of messages that can satisfy those particular needs.
8. _______ is online platforms that bring together buyers and sellers of all kinds of products and services
9. A relatively small audience that is defined by a special shared interest or need is known ____
10. Quantity Audience Strategy is Attempting to attract as small an audience as possible.
11. Quantity Audience Strategy is Attempting to attract as small an audience as possible.
12. The low costs of making the second copy of a media message spread out over many copies is known as Economies of Scale.
13. Sources of income for a business is known as
14. ______ is the positive difference between a company’s revenue and expenses; often used mistakenly as a synonym for revenue
15. Time slots (typically 15 or 30 seconds in length) in radio and television shows that have no programming content and therefore are left blank so that advertisers can buy access to those time slots to show their commercial messages are known as _____
16. _____ is the relationship among the four players in the economic game as they negotiate exchanges of resources.
17. _________ is the economic condition within most media industries in which a few powerful companies control the majority of resources and compete aggressively amongst themselves
18. People and organizations who complete economic exchanges with resources of more value compared to the resources they gave up in the exchange .
19. People and organizations who complete economic exchanges with resources of greater value compared to the resources they gave up in the exchange are known as _______?
20. People who are hired for their specific creative talents to make media messages are known as ?
21. _____ is an economic resource of above-the-line media employees that refers to their ability to attract and condition audiences for repeat exposures
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved