1. Identify the correct sequence of steps for creating a Multivariate Website Optimizer Experiment.
2. Website Optimizer scripts differ from Analytics scripts only in that:
3. An experiment where the only two combinations are 'the original' and 'the winning combination' is known as a/an_____.
4. The tag used for validating Website Optimizer experiment pages ______ .
5. If you make any changes to the content of your website's pages after implementing and validating Website Optimizer for your website, what will be the change in the indexing of such pages?
6. Which statement is incorrect about the Tracker script to be installed for a multivariate experiment?
7. While deciding what to test in a Google Website Optimizer experiment, which of the following factors should not make any difference to your decision?
8. Clicking the Pause link on your Experiment Page______.
9. Identify the correct sequence of steps for creating an A/B Website Optimizer Experiment.
10. To generate reports and data, Website Optimizer provides a specific script to be installed, which _____.
11. An Experiment can be stopped entirely:
12. The value that indicates when a given combination's mean conversion rate will beat that of the original, as the Website Optimizer experiment progresses is called the______.
13. Which kind of experiments allow you to compare the performance of two entirely different pages with different layouts, sections, overall look and feel of the pages?
14. If you create a multivariate experiment with two page sections (headline and image), and one variation for each section, which of the following combinations will not be tested?
15. Once started, you can not change the parameters of a Website Optimizer experiment.
16. You will start seeing the estimated conversion rate range bars appear for each combination in an experiment:
17. Which part is not required to complete the 'Identify Experiment Stages' Step?
18. The above validation method is used for:
19. How many types of scripts does a Multivariate experiment require to be installed on your test pages?
20. A page that, when reached by a user, means business results for you, like a page where a user will complete a purchase or fill out an interest, will be defined in the Website Optimizer experiment as the______.
21. Which kind of experiments will allow you to test two different headlines and two different images on a single page?
22. Despite running your experiment beyond the estimated duration, and despite a lot of impressions and conversions, if none of the variations emerge as a clear winner, it may be because:
23. If the relevance ratings for all your sections appear as zero, it may not indicate that:
24. You can test up to ___ different page variations in an A/B experiment.
25. The scripts that need to be installed on your pages to allow Google Website Optimizer to work optimally include the______.
26. During the progress of a Website Optimizer Experiment, if the color of the performance bar changes to red, it indicates:
27. In a multivariate Experiment, when your test page is displayed during the experiment, Website Optimizer______.
28. What should be the best approach in a scenario where no variation emerges as a clear winner in a Website Optimizer experiment, despite the fact that the experiment has run beyond the estimated duration and is getting lots of impressions and conversions?
29. In an A/B experiment using Google Website Optimizer, you can choose to limit the percentage of visitors who will see the variations of your test pages.
30. While testing three combinations, A, B, and C, in a Website Optimizer experiment, the following results were obtained: Which of the above combinations would be marked as a high-confidence winner?
31. Choose the incorrect statement.
32. An A/B type test may not be the best for you in these circumstances:
33. Identify the experiment for which the given error is displayed:
34. Before running an experiment, the Google Website Optimizer validation tool checks for the potential errors which need to be fixed before continuing. The checks include the following:
35. If you are creating two experiments in Website Optimizer with the test and the conversion pages as shown above, how many sets of experiment tags are required to properly track the conversions for both the experiments?
36. Choose the incorrect statement.
37. Choose the incorrect statement.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com