1. The Supreme Court has ruled that the interest of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in promoting a healthy lifestyle allows the FDA unfettered power to regulate food and alcohol ads.
2. The Federal Trade Commission encourages companies to track children’s online behavior to enable advertisers to tailor advertising appropriately to a young audience.
3. The commercial speech doctrine provides advertising with at least as much First Amendment protection as any other kind of speech.
4. The application of the Central Hudson test, both before and after the Sorrell, has produced consistent court rulings.
5. The Federal Trade Commission’s authority is exclusively corrective. It has no power to do anything to help prevent false and misleading advertising.
6. In reviewing commercial speech cases, lower courts ______.
7. The Federal Trade Commission determines deception in advertising by examining whether an ad claim ______.
8. When government uses regulation to alter the flow of information to the public and shift consumption patterns, the Supreme Court has said the government's goal is ______.
9. When the Federal Trade Commission has an administrative court order to stop an advertiser from making a particular claim, it is called a ______.
10. Disclosure and substantiation are ______.
11. Native advertising is a form of advertising that ______.
12. Which Supreme Court ruling established the test to be used to determine whether government regulation of advertising violated the First Amendment?
13. The FTC views "word-of-mouth" advertising as ______.
14. The most accurate way to describe the trend in First Amendment protection for advertising over the past century is that protection has ______.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved