1. Issued by software vendors to fix bugs - address security issues or add functionality
2. FTP ports
3. POP3 port
4. Defining the software and hardware components that can be used in an organization
5. Is a UDP-based network protocol - used mostly in network management systems to monitor network-attached devices for conditions that warrant administrative attention
6. SNMP stand for...
7. File system that offers limited security and was primarily designed for desktop use
8. NAC method requiring installation of a network appliance to monitor network devices and limit connectivity should non compliant activity be detected
9. NNTP stands for
10. SMTP port
11. DHCP stands for...
12. LDAP port
13. Restrict zone transfers to designated servers - restrict users via ACLs who can query zone records - do not use recursive queries
14. IPSec port
15. SAN stands for...
16. Four ways to implement group policies
17. Making the OS less vulnerable to threats
18. SSH port
19. NAC method where organizations must run the current hardware and operating systems
21. EFS stands for...
22. Isolate directories - place server in DMZ - disallow anonymous access - audit logs - and review contents for unauthorized material
23. A subnet on the network that separates the internal network from publicly exposed hosts
24. A cryptographic protocol that provides security for communications over networks such as the Internet
25. Enable and monitor logs - perform regular backups - use file encryption - enable account lockout and strong user name and password
26. LDAP stands for...
27. Start with the most secure environment - the loosen the controls as needed
28. Highly configurable - discretionary - job based access control - more flexible that MAC - more precise that groups
29. TACACS port
30. LDAP authentication method that uses clear text
Comptia Security +: Wireless Security
CRISC Information Systems Control
Oracle Sun Certified Java Programmer
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved