Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. LDAP authentication method that uses clear text
2. TACACS port
3. Highly configurable - discretionary - job based access control - more flexible that MAC - more precise that groups
4. Start with the most secure environment - the loosen the controls as needed
5. LDAP stands for...
6. Enable and monitor logs - perform regular backups - use file encryption - enable account lockout and strong user name and password
7. A cryptographic protocol that provides security for communications over networks such as the Internet
8. A subnet on the network that separates the internal network from publicly exposed hosts
9. Isolate directories - place server in DMZ - disallow anonymous access - audit logs - and review contents for unauthorized material
10. EFS stands for...
12. NAC method where organizations must run the current hardware and operating systems
13. SSH port
14. Making the OS less vulnerable to threats
15. Four ways to implement group policies
16. SAN stands for...
17. IPSec port
18. Restrict zone transfers to designated servers - restrict users via ACLs who can query zone records - do not use recursive queries
19. LDAP port
20. DHCP stands for...
21. SMTP port
22. NNTP stands for
23. NAC method requiring installation of a network appliance to monitor network devices and limit connectivity should non compliant activity be detected
24. File system that offers limited security and was primarily designed for desktop use
25. SNMP stand for...
26. Is a UDP-based network protocol - used mostly in network management systems to monitor network-attached devices for conditions that warrant administrative attention
27. Defining the software and hardware components that can be used in an organization
28. POP3 port
29. FTP ports
30. Issued by software vendors to fix bugs - address security issues or add functionality
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved