1. What information is displayed by the show hosts command? (Choose two.)
2. What command can you use to see the hostname - local interface - platform - and remote port of a neighbor router?
3. Router(config)#config-register 0x2101
4. Verify the amount of flash memory and the file or files being stored in flash memory
5. POST tests (in ROM) > Bootstrap loads IOS (from Flash - TFTP Server or ROM) > IOS loads startup-config from NVRAM > Startup Config loads or router is brought up in setup mode
6. The corporate office sends you a new router to connect - but upon connecting the console cable - you see that there is already a configuration on the router. What should be done before a new configuration is entered in the router?
7. Turn off CDP completely
8. If you want to have more than one Telnet session open at the same time - what keystroke combination would you use?
9. What is the command to copy a Cisco startup-config file to a TFTP server?
10. Called the RXBOOT or bootloader by Cisco - the mini-IOS is a small IOS in ROM that can be used to bring up an interface and load a Cisco IOS into flash memory. The mini-IOS can also perform a few other maintenance operations.
11. Which three statements accurately describe CDP?
12. See the connections made from your router to a remote device
13. Delivers information about directly connected devices
14. You telnet into a router and you receive the following message: Password required but none set. Why was this message received?
15. Displays information about each interface using CDP - including the encapsulation on the line - the timer - and the holdtime for each interface.
16. You are unsuccessful in telnetting into a remote device. What could the problem be? (Choose two)
17. Stored in the microcode of the ROM - the ROM monitor is used for manufacturing - testing - and troubleshooting.
18. Router#copy tftp flash
19. Used to control how the router boots up. This value can be seen with the show version command and typically is 0x2102 - which tells the router to load the IOS from flash memory as well as to load the configuration from NVRAM.
20. A 16-bit configurable value stored in hardware or software that determines how Cisco routers function during initialization.
21. You telnet to a router and make your necessary changes; now you want to end the Telnet session. What command do you type in?
22. Router#copy run start
23. What keystrokes can you use to telnet into multiple devices simultaneously?
24. You are consoled into a router and you see the following output...
25. Turn off domain-lookup
26. See the current value of the configuration register and IOS version
27. Displays information about interface traffic - including the number of CDP packets sent and received and the errors with CDP
28. How will a 2600 series router respond if the conditions listed below exist during the boot process?
29. Rommon 1 > confreg 0x2142
30. The IOS version of your directly connected neighbors
31. Turn CDP on for an interface
32. A proprietary protocol designed by Cisco to help administrators collect information about both locally attached and remote devices
CCNA TCP/IP Protocol Suite
CCNA Voice - 2
Data Communication & Network
Windows XP Networking
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved