1. January 1, 2007 was Monday. What day of the week lies on Jan. 1, 2008?
2. January 1, 2008 is Tuesday. What day of the week lies on Jan 1, 2009?
3. On 8th Dec, 2007 Saturday falls. What day of the week was it on 8th Dec, 2006?
4. Which of the following is not a leap year?
5. The calendar for the year 2007 will be the same for the year:
6. On 8th Feb, 2005 it was Tuesday. What was the day of the week on 8th Feb, 2004?
7. The last day of a century cannot be
8. How many days are there in x weeks x days?
9. On what dates of April, 2001 did Wednesday fall?
10. If 6th March, 2005 is Monday, what was the day of the week on 6th March, 2004?
11. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
12. What will be the day of the week 15th August, 2010?
13. What was the day of the week on 17th June, 1998?
14. What was the day of the week on 28th May, 2006?
15. It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2010?
Clock and Time
Height and Distance
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved